Recent Before & After Photos

Board Up Of Sliding Door


After a sliding door at a home in Anaehim Hills was damaged during a windy storm, our technicians were called out to perform a board-up in order to secure ... READ MORE



Mold Found Behind Kitchen Cabinets In Huntington Beach Condo


A homeowner in Huntington Beach noticed some water spots along the back corner of his kitchen. Knowing that water spots can be a sign on an ongoing leak, he cal... READ MORE



Rain Floods Tustin Home


A home in Tustin had water damage in the downstairs kitchen area after a rain storm earlier this year. The rain caused a pipe to burst behind kitchen cabinets, ... READ MORE



Hot Water Tanks Leaks And Causes Flooding In Irvine Office Building


An office building in Irvine suffered some water damage after a hot water tank leaked. The hot water tank was located in a janitorial closet on the 6th floor of... READ MORE



Home Damaged During Canyon Fire 2


A Villa Park home was damaged from the recent wildfire in the area. The home was close enough to the canyon fire that it also had damage from the fire departmen... READ MORE



Fire Risers Flood Warehouse and Office Space


Fire risers burst beneath the warehouse of an office building and caused a significant amount of water damage. The entire warehouse was flooded and covered with... READ MORE



Backed Up Water Line Causes Flood in Office Building


An office building in Rancho Santa Margarita suffered extensive water damage after a sewage water main backed up, causing a pipe to burst. You can see in the ph... READ MORE



Toilet Overflow Leads to Category 3 Water Damage in Irvine Residence


A toilet overflowed in a home in Irvine and caused water damage in multiple rooms in the home. As you can see in the photo on the left, a significant amount of ... READ MORE



Fire Damage In Rancho Santa Margarita Bedroom


A bedroom in a Rancho Santa Margarita home caught fire and SERVPRO of Tustin was called out to clean up the damage. Our crew cleaned up all of the debris throug... READ MORE



Mold Damage in Huntington Beach


A pinhole leak in the ceiling of a Huntington Beach home went unnoticed and ended up causing mold damage in the ceiling. Small leaks in the ceilings and walls c... READ MORE