10 Events You HAVE to go to in Orange County This Summer
Summer is finally here and there are a bunch of fun events happening in Tustin and around Orange County that are sure to keep you busy this summer. We've done the hard work for you and gone ahead and picked out some of the events that we're most looking forward to!
- Sunset Cinema: Free movie screenings at various OC Parks every weekend. We're especially excited for those Disney water films Moana and Finding Dory! The best part of these events is that they're all FREE!!
Runs every Friday or Saturday through August
- Pageant of the Masters: Laguna Beach's one of a kind event that happens every summer at the Festival of Arts. If you haven't been before, it's certainly worth checking off your OC Bucket List! And if you have been before, they change the theme every year, so you can look forward to seeing something new! This year's theme is "The Grand Tour". Tickets can get pricey if you want to sit close, but you can find cheaper seats in the back and bring your binoculars to see every detail up close!
The show runs nightly from July 7 - August 31
- Sawdust Art & Craft Festival: If you're headed to Laguna to see the Pageant of the Masters, you might as well stop by the Sawdust Festival while you're at it. This is another fun event that happens every summer. Check out a variety of art and crafts, and maybe even bring some home with you! This is a fun event for the whole family and tickets are all under $10!
Friday, June 30 - Sunday, September 3
- Orange County Fair: It wouldn't be summer without a trip to the fair! Win prizes at the different games and indulge in the most sinful treats in Orange County! It's also a great place to run into friends, and maybe even make some new ones! Take advantage of daily specials for free entry when you come with a donation.
July 14 - August 13
- OC Night Market: If the food is your favorite part of the OC Fair, you may want to check out the OC Night Market! Inspired by the night markets in Asia, OC Night Market hosts a plethora of exciting food vendors. It's a great place to try something new!
The third and final OC Night Market of Summer 2017 runs August 25-27 from 4pm-Midnight (11pm on Sunday)
- National Night Out: Join the Tustin Police Department and your fellow Tustin residents in standing up to crime. A fun event for the whole family; it's located at The District at Tustin Legacy of which many of the businesses and restaurants will be participating.
August 1. 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Tustin Concerts in the Park: Pack a picnic and bring the whole family to enjoy FREE concerts in Peppertree Park in Tustin all summer long! Enjoy the "hits" from your favorite tribute bands!
Every Wednesday Night, 6-8 PM from June through August
- Open House at The Marconi Automotive Museum in Tustin: Museum founder Dick Marconi will be in attendance at the Open House, telling stories about cars and signing Ferrari posters. Sounds like Sunday Funday to us!
August 6, 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Orange International Street Fair: It wouldn't be Labor Day Weekend without Street Fair! Explore cuisine from over fifteen streets representing various cultures and countries across the globe. Most of the businesses around the Orange Circle stay open during Street Fair so you can escape the heat by doing some antique shopping or grabbing a drink at one of the many restaurants.
Labor Day Weekend, September 1-3, 5:00 PM - 10:00 Friday and 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM Saturday/Sunday
- Totally Tustin Food and Wine Festival: Hosted by the Tustin Chamber of Commerce, this food and wine festival brings together many of Tustin's best restaurants to celebrate the community and to raise funds for the Tustin Chamber.
Sunday, September 24 from 4:30 PM - 9 PM at 300 Centennial Way 92780