Fire Damage In Rancho Santa Margarita Bedroom
A bedroom in a Rancho Santa Margarita home caught fire and SERVPRO of Tustin was called out to clean up the damage. Our crew cleaned up all of the debris throughout the home that was caused by the fire. The worst of the damage was in the bedroom where the fire started. As you can see in the photo on the left, the damage to the walls and ceilings was significant. Both were charred and covered in soot from the fire. Our technicians had to remove all of the remaining drywall in the affected area in order to get rid of the soot and smoke smell in the room.